LeagueApps, a fast-growing software and technology company provides solutions to power local and youth sports communities. The LeagueApps vision is to deliver amazing sports experiences for anyone playing sports anywhere. We do this by powering local sports communities, helping sports organizations better operate, grow and monetize, and players better experience sports. LeagueApps is building the greatest local sports company in the world.
The Scouting Report
Our success hinges on our commitment to enable our partners to “play forever” by doing what it takes to achieve our partners ability to make sports happen in their communities. LeagueApps is growing rapidly and we are seeking an exceptionally creative, continuous improvement driven leader of our partner experience team.
You are responsible for driving software implementation, customer satisfactio, and loyalty by ensuring our partners are engaged throughout the LeagueApps solution. You will lead a professional team of Partner Success Managers, Support specialists and Launch coaches - succeeding through collaboration, tenacity, and leveraging our SPORTSDOG values. You are a leader who works closely with all team members and leadership to hit our goals and drive LeagueApps forward.
- Hire, manage and lead a team of Partner Success, Account Managers and Launch Coaches
- Manage on-boarding, ongoing support, and retention.
- Own everything involved in making our customers successful
- Design policies and processes that support an excellent customer experience for our valued clients and their employees
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Be a reliable conduit for customer feedback, sharing key customer insights with colleagues to help in developing new/modified processes to best meet client needs
- Act as the voice of their customers internally at LeagueAPps, interfacing with sales, product and engineering teams.
- Measure effectiveness of Customer Success
- Inspire customer success across the entire company
- Reduce churn
Qualification (This should be on the back of your Baseball Card)
- 7+ years’ experience in a B2B/SaaS startup as a Head of Customer Success or a similar role
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills, with an empathetic, questions-first approach to all interactions with the client and/or their employees
- Shown ability to manage and prioritize your time based on whatever is thrown at you, ability to maintain calm in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Comfort engaging with end-users, evangelizing LeagueApps and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to deeply understand how our customers successfully utilize our solution
- CRM (Salesforce) and customer support systems (Desk) experience
- Amazing organizational skills
- High-growth companies and/or start-up experience a plus
- You enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- Clients are raving fans and are eager to serve as references to prospective clients
- You consistently receive highest scores on client satisfaction surveys (NPS)
- Internal colleagues have confidence in and look forward to working with and supporting our service team
- You are recognized by all internal departments as being a key contributor and someone who is viewed as a unique problem solver
- Your direct reports look to you for guidance and support in realizing their full potential
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive salary.
- Equity Grants.
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage.
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Computer, Cell Phone and Gym subsidies
- Be a part of rapidly growing company. As we grow, you will grow!
KPI / Metrics
- Company Churn %
- Revenue Retention Rate
- Launch %
- Launch Efficiency ratios
- Upsell Growth