Sales Development Specialist
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level
LeagueApps is a young, innovative SaaS start-up in the heart of NYC. Our vision is to deliver amazing sports experiences for anyone, anywhere. Our software products help sports organizers better operate, grow and monetize their organizations; giving them time back to provide their players with better sports experiences.
Opportunity: As a LeagueApps sales development specialist, you will have the opportunity to help us transform the local sports world. We are at a stage in the company where EVERY single person has the ability to make a huge impact every day you come into the office. The training, knowledge, and resources you will learn/gain here will jumpstart your career in ways you never thought possible.
LeagueApps is a family, and we believe in investing in our employees. We invest tremendously in our Sales team offering invaluable insights, feedback, and guidance, providing you with constant and consistent support in helping you to be successful.
A few reasons why you would join LeagueApps
- You want to be at a company where you can be a Difference Maker instead of being another cog in the wheel at a corporate company.
- You want to join a group passionate about improving the youth sports landscape.
- You are incredibly motivated to do whatever it takes to be successful.
- You have a background/interest in sports and want to be in an energetic, lively environment.
- You are interested in learning new skills and gaining resources, including access to our smart, successful VPs and founders.
If this sounds like you, let us know!
- Work closely with Senior Sales Consultants to understand sport segments and generate qualified opportunities
- Make a high volume of phone calls and emails on a daily basis
- Create and prioritize targeted accounts lists within specific sports
- Follow training and guidance and execute based on best practices
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and provide feedback to executives to help contribute to growth of company
- Enthusiasm is key. You must be passionate about the LeagueApps vision, excited to help local sports organizers, and energetic on every interaction on the phone.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have an interest in learning sales skills - no experience required!
- Excellent communicator with fun/great phone skills!
- Self-motivated, hardworking, coachable
- Ability to understand the customer's needs
- Comfortable learning and utilizing web software tools (Google Apps, Salesforce, etc.)
- Exhibit adaptability and flexibility
- Team player - We are all in this together! You must be dedicated to helping this company grow but make sure you are having fun too!
- You embody LeagueApps core values that include: Passion, Results, Grit and Student of the Game!
Compensation & Perks
- Salary + bonuses
- Equity Grants
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Monthly fitness and cell phone subsidies
- Team activities and sporting events
- Company Wellness Program
- Ability to be a part of a rapidly growing company. As we grow, you will grow!