View Our Website View All Jobs

Social Media Associate

About Us:

LeagueApps is a fast-growing, venture-backed company that is using data and technology to build the largest community around youth and local sports. We count professional leagues, teams, and athletes as investors and partners, and reach millions of people every day through our best-in-class SaaS platform. We’re looking for team members who want to be part of building the greatest local sports company in the world.

 

LeagueApps operates at the intersection of sports, technology, and community. Our sports management platform powers youth and recreational sports organizations across the country, making sports seamless — in everything from registration to payments to communications. More than software solutions, we’re creating community, serving as a thought-leader and bringing insights on such important topics as encouraging girls in sports, injury prevention for youth players, and how technology will affect the future of sports.

About you:

You love technology, startups and sports. You possess a natural understanding of social networks and online communities. A strong writer and copy editor. Entrepreneurial minded, innovative thinker and creative problem solver with the ability to work independently on projects. You are passionate and thorough when it comes to research. Last, but not least, you have experience with Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote and HTML, Adobe Photoshop/Indesign skills.

About the Position:

LeagueApps is looking for a part-time Social Media Associate to join the marketing department. This position will help drive our social media strategy, working to engage our customers and promote our work across social channels. This role reports to the Content Strategist. The main focus of this position will be content creation and strategy (about 80%). The remaining 20% will focus on research initiatives for blogs, sales decks and white papers.

 

Responsibilities:

  • Social media content creation across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
  • Work with marketing team to help shape social media strategy
  • Social media growth hacking
  • Spearhead sports-specific research to shape strategy
  • Research prospective business development partnerships in new sports verticals and markets
  • Work with management team on market and competitive research
  • Support the design and execution of various events and webinars

 

Working at LeagueApps:

  • Equity Grants
  • Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage
  • We'll pay for your sports leagues!
  • Computer, Cell Phone, and Gym Subsidies
  • Culture and work environment that emphasizes teamwork, passion, learning, and fun.  Check out our Instagram to see for yourself
  • Social impact opportunities through our FundPlay initiative that includes events, volunteering, and grant-making

We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.



 

Read More

Apply for this position

Required*
Apply with
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume

Paste your resume here or Attach resume file

150
Human Check*