Title: Customer Support Specialist
Reports to: VP, Customer Success
LeagueApps is a fast-growing, venture-backed company that is using data and technology to build the largest community around youth and local sports. We count professional leagues, teams and athletes as investors and partners, and reach millions of people every day through our best-in-class SaaS platform. We’re looking for team members who want to be part of building the greatest local sports company in the world.
LeagueApps operates at the intersection of sports, technology and community. Our sports management platform powers youth and recreational sports organizations across the country, making sports seamless — in everything from registration to payments to communications. More than software solutions, we’re creating community, serving as a thought-leader and bringing insights on such important topics as encouraging girls in sports, injury prevention for youth players, and how technology will affect the future of sport.
The Customer Success Specialist will be joining our Customer Success Team to be the "first line of defense" for many of the interactions we have with customers. As Customer Success Specialist, you will play an integral role in shaping the customer experience we provide and helping our league partners (our customers) get the most value out of our product and service. We want our partners to rave about our service and tell other organizations about LeagueApps, all thanks to you!
- Execute daily customer support process by responding to incoming inquiries from sports organizations
- Oversee all support channels, including email support, phone support, and secondary channels (e.g. live chat, forums, user groups).
- Solve technical questions and issues independently
- Escalate complex issues to product and engineering teams
- Communicate customer feedback to account managers and sales team members
- Contribute to product backlog by sharing issues, bugs, and feature requests
- Share new product improvements directly with customers.
- Improve support process and overall customer experience.
- Maintain support website for customers and internal knowledge base for employee training.
- YOU ARE THE FACE OF LEAGUEAPPS TO OUR PARTNERS!
- Likes, Needs, to Win
- Excellent communicator. You will be speaking with our customers every day. You need to be able to clearly walk them through a solution and articulate how to best utilize our tools and features.
- Adaptable. You can connect to a wide-range of customer types, from non-technical users to tech wizards.
- Master of product. You will not rest until you know how to configure and utilize the LeagueApps platform for every type of partner segment.
- Cool-headed, composed, able to weather a storm.
- You treat customers with the patience, empathy, and respect of a partner.
- Entrepreneurial minded, innovative thinker, creative problem solver.
- Fast learner, self-motivated, detail-oriented.
- Be a teammate. Work well in conjunction with all team members across account management, product, and engineering functions.
- Knack for helping different people, solving problems, and delivering a valuable customer experience.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Photoshop skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Working at LeagueApps:
- Equity Grants
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Computer, Cell Phone and Gym Subsidies
- Culture and work environment that emphasizes teamwork, passion, learning, and fun. Check out our Instagram to see for yourself
- Social impact opportunities through our FundPlay initiative that includes events, volunteering, and grant-makings